Derzeit haben wir leider keine vakanten Stellen. – We unfortunately do not have any vacancies at the moment.
Working on the green island of Europe? No Problem!
Baile Atha Cliath (the Gaelic name of Dublin) is a city to fall in love with. Whether at night or during the day, you will find what you are looking for. During the day you can visit one of the many attractions, walk through the parks and go to pubs in the evening with friends and make new acquaintances.
ABOUT THE WORK IN DUBLIN
Please read carefully all the points ! If you still have questions, we will be glad to answer them.
WHO YOU´RE WORKING FOR
You will get detailed information about the employer during the recruitment process.
Customer Support in German and English via phone, email or chat in different areas. Depending on the project, these will be your tasks:
– The processing of customer inquiries
– Account Management
– Managing customer data
– Product Consulting
– Technical support
– Analysis and evaluation of customer data
– Sales (inbound call B2B)
– Fluent spoken and written German (native level) and English
– High School diploma required
– Previous experiences in customer support is an advantage
– Good communication and listening skills
– Motivated and goal-oriented
– Knowledge of MS Excel and Office, and basic use of voice mail and e-mail systems
– Relocation package (flight support reimbursement of up to 150 € and 7 paid nights in a hotel)
– paid training on the latest technology
– Private health insurance, dental care and eye care
– Private pension scheme and life insurance
– On-site canteen
– 20 annual leave days + 9 days legal claim
WHERE YOU WORK
Average weekly expenditure
CONTRACT / PAYMENT
– Permanent contract
– 40 hours / week
– 3 weeks paid training
– € 26.208 per year with 10 – 15% monthly bonuses
IMPRESSIONS FROM DUBLIN
Job-Forum24 – Team Dublin | Kesselsdorfer Str. 13 | 01159 Dresden